For delivery only, it is recommended that all appliances be unboxed by ABW Appliances and inspected for damages by the client at the time of delivery. Refusal to inspect the appliances at the time of delivery will require additional signatures (whether unboxed or not) and will result in the inability to return damaged product.
When products are installed all items must be inspected and tested by purchaser with our installation crew. Failure to inspect and test the units with our installation crew will result in the inability to claim cosmetic damage and will require an additional signature.
ABW will not incur any liability for property damage arising as a result of the act of delivery and/or installing appliances on said property UNLESS it is noted and reported prior to ABW’s delivery/installation crew’s departure from the property. Furthermore, reported damage must be assessed by ABW management personnel before a resolution/agreement shall be entered into.
What you need to know before you buy:
- Products purchased through ABW’s Clearance Appliance Outlet may be listed as: new in box, showroom displays, showroom demo units and special buys.
- Conditions for individual pieces are noted on each item
- Actual product may vary from image shown
- Restrictions may apply to coverage areas
- Products purchased through ABW ‘s Clearance Appliance Outlet are not able to be returned with the exception of product that is damaged beyond what is listed in the description or concealed damage found at time of delivery
- Please contact an ABW Consultant to inquire if limited warranty applies
- All product is subject to availability.